So I don't even remember what my food/exercise goals were for this week, so needless to say I wasn't successful....
So I'm pondering over what I can set as a realistic goal for this step - one that I feel confident I can achieve. So I tried to tell myself that all I needed to just cook meals at home (which was clearly not as easy as Jeremy makes it out to be.) and I couldn't make myself have dinner without him.
I'm thinking it may be best if I set a goal to avoid certain types of junk food, perhaps it's time to put a ban on McDonalds, Red Rooster and KFC. Ok I vow not eat any of these for the next week, and if I can make it past 1 week then I will extend the ban. Fingers crossed....
So I'm pondering over what I can set as a realistic goal for this step - one that I feel confident I can achieve. So I tried to tell myself that all I needed to just cook meals at home (which was clearly not as easy as Jeremy makes it out to be.) and I couldn't make myself have dinner without him.
I'm thinking it may be best if I set a goal to avoid certain types of junk food, perhaps it's time to put a ban on McDonalds, Red Rooster and KFC. Ok I vow not eat any of these for the next week, and if I can make it past 1 week then I will extend the ban. Fingers crossed....
No comments:
Post a Comment